• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hey! IGCSE 2013 Physics,Maths,Biology and Chemistry

Reaction score
Hey guys I suck at formulas I really want to know which formulas should i learn for the coming exams!
In Maths i have the booklet if there are any other formulas do let me know and Chemistry i just have learned formulas from stoichiometry and the one formula from Chromatography The rf value formula! is there any other i am missing please let me know and for physics i have learned Speed, Pressure,Velocity,Density,Power,Resistance, Acceleration,Specific heat capacity, Specific Latent heat,Resistance, Frequency Anything else?? And for Bio i don't think i have to learn any?? are there any formulas for bio :/ Please help just 4 days left :giggle:
And I had a Doubt chem -in the Thermal Decomosition of Copper(II)nitrate what is the brown gas produces Thanks in Advance!

Reaction score
for bio just the magnification
which is drawing size÷actual size
and the formula for the actual size is
drawing size÷magnification

for paper 6 bio
learn these topics very well they often come
osomosis
plants, including the diagram withe the mesophyll and plaisade cells
also know how to plan experiments to investigate a certain thing they give u
also indentifying similarities and differences between 2things either fruits or seeds
also practice drawing magnification and labelling parts

and know how to interrupt data from graphs and drawing graphs

Reaction score
for chem

the decomposition

will give nitrogen dioxide

formuls is

2Cu(NO)3» 4NO2+2CuO+O2

hope this helps:)

Reaction score
Hey guys I suck at formulas I really want to know which formulas should i learn for the coming exams!
In Maths i have the booklet if there are any other formulas do let me know and Chemistry i just have learned formulas from stoichiometry and the one formula from Chromatography The rf value formula! is there any other i am missing please let me know and for physics i have learned Speed, Pressure,Velocity,Density,Power,Resistance, Acceleration,Specific heat capacity, Specific Latent heat,Resistance, Frequency Anything else?? And for Bio i don't think i have to learn any?? are there any formulas for bio :/ Please help just 4 days left :giggle:
And I had a Doubt chem -in the Thermal Decomosition of Copper(II)nitrate what is the brown gas produces Thanks in Advance!

the brown gas is nitrogen di oxide

Reaction score
for bio just the magnification
which is drawing size÷actual size
and the formula for the actual size is
drawing size÷magnification

for paper 6 bio
learn these topics very well they often come
osomosis
plants, including the diagram withe the mesophyll and plaisade cells
also know how to plan experiments to investigate a certain thing they give u
also indentifying similarities and differences between 2things either fruits or seeds
also practice drawing magnification and labelling parts

and know how to interrupt data from graphs and drawing graphs
have u done with the papers????

Reaction score
in physics even electricity is really important and there are quite alot of fomulas for the unit without which you practically cant solve half the questions. on top of that electricity in paper 3 is almost 15-20 marks

Reaction score
okay then here, just the main things from chemistry which were on papers ?

Reaction score
I mean to say i have done all that on the PAST PAPER and i have done nearly all the latest Papers