• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

hey peeps!! does anyone know if there's igcse psychology?

Reaction score
please let me know im so interested in that field and i want to start from igcse level please help!

Reaction score
-
Number 1: There is no IGCSE Psychology in both boards though there is GCSE Psychology in Edexcel but that is applicable if you live in UK only. :(

Number 2: There is Psychology subject in A-Levels from both boards! You can probably do it later in A-Levels. Believe me, it wouldn't be like that you didn't studied Psychology in IGCSE hence the A-Level's Psychology will be very tough for you! No! Infact the IGCSE Psychology is super-shit! Not much info! Most of the students that study Psychology start studying Psychology from A-Levels.

Number 3: Make a good decision!

Number 4: Google is your best friend & your life saver! ;)

Number 5: Good luck mate! ;)
-

Reaction score
-
Number 1: There is no IGCSE Psychology in both boards though there is GCSE Psychology in Edexcel but that is applicable if you live in UK only. :(

Number 2: There is Psychology subject in A-Levels from both boards! You can probably do it later in A-Levels. Believe me, it wouldn't be like that you didn't studied Psychology in IGCSE hence the A-Level's Psychology will be very tough for you! No! Infact the IGCSE Psychology is super-shit! Not much info! Most of the students that study Psychology start studying Psychology from A-Levels.

Number 3: Make a good decision!

Number 4: Google is your best friend & your life saver! ;)

Number 5: Good luck mate! ;)
-
awwwww...man!! thnx 4 the advice anyways