• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hey people! CIEs :O

Reaction score
Hey, hey, hey! People, this is my first post on the site, just registered myself.
So a little more than 60 days left for the first CIE. How's your preparation people?
I haven't done any yet myself.
Planning to start soon.
I'll be appearing in Pakistan studies, islamiat and second language urdu papers this year.
Is it possible to get A-stars in all of the subjects stating that I am a very intelligent and blessed student Alhamdulillah?

Human and apes
CIA and taliban
Angels and demons
Where the hell do I come in? :D

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome :)
Yes, of course it's possible provided that you work hard!!!!

Reaction score
Yup welcome to XPF,

Well yes indeed you can finish it still but you have to concentrate completely on your studies and stop wasting time.Also for tips always look to relevant posts to your subjects in the CIE O'Level section on XPF.

Reaction score
I myself started the prepartion of these subjects along with Maths !! planning to get an A* in all four !! wish me luck guys !!

Reaction score
simple answer YES!
I prepared physics, pak studies and islamiat in 1.5 months and was having atleast A's in school exams so yes u can !