• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hey people of xtreme!

Reaction score
em scary indeed :D :D :D but why does people ask whose a moderator....okay its the last time em gonna say it moderators are xpc staff which help keep the site healhty and clean....and one more thing if u need help pm the moderators BUT do not pm them if u want to ask who are we :p

Reaction score
Oh Darkest Angel... Im pretty nyc.. i like flirting... and im on the cusp of aries and taurus... though i dnt believe inn horoscopes or anything :p I like fighting and i may luk tough on the outside bt im a bit sensitive on the inside.. ;)

Reaction score
Im in between :)... cusps share special qualiteis and are very special ppl... we have both qualities of the stars we were born on.. like me... i have the both personalities of an aries and a taurus.. :p

Reaction score
ChemWhiz xoxo That means you are hybrid or something? :p! So you have an Allele from Aries and Taurus? Giving you pure awesomeness? ;)!
Somehow you look really good..as in the way you have described yourself...only a few people in the world can truly describe themselves in such a prominent way !

Reaction score
XD Im a great writer... i knw when to use the right words bt the things i wrote before... even some of my friends dnt knw that abt me... its easier talking to ppl who u dnt exactly knw and cant see them.. :p