• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hey people

Reaction score
I am planning to take Biology,Chemistry ,Physics and Maths in AS and i just gave my exams
I can't find free text books online and the new textbooks are not out yet i want to start studying from now do any of you have notes for any of this? And yeah is it ok if i skip MATHS? people have been telling me it is really important and so i have to take it

Reaction score
I am planning to take Biology,Chemistry ,Physics and Maths in AS and i just gave my exams
I can't find free text books online and the new textbooks are not out yet i want to start studying from now do any of you have notes for any of this? And yeah is it ok if i skip MATHS? people have been telling me it is really important and so i have to take it

are you planning on taking AS or have you already sat for it ? If you're planning i'd suggest IF you dont have a strong interest in Chemistry , to not take it.I took chem and have no interest in it and regardless of how much i study , i end up doing terribly in it. Just my two cents. Same goes with maths but too a lesser extent.

Reaction score
are you planning on taking AS or have you already sat for it ? If you're planning i'd suggest IF you dont have a strong interest in Chemistry , to not take it.I took chem and have no interest in it and regardless of how much i study , i end up doing terribly in it. Just my two cents. Same goes with maths but too a lesser extent.
I have just given my IGCSE boards

I am not that interested though i am not terrible at it and I love maths i am like a genius at it but i want to get in the medical field and so i don't think it is necessary so should i ?

Reaction score

If you want to go in Engineering, you need maths. Chemistry and Physics are compulsary for all other fields (except business ofcourse). I'd say give maths because Physics is so much maths and I see Biology students struggle alot at Physics because they don't have the maths knowledge.

Reaction score
Math is not really necessary.But your basics should be strong to cope up ALevel physics.For medical field,i would suggest u 2 take Physics,Chem and Bio.If u love maths,then go for it.But at the same time,if ur university offers choice in physics and maths,the go for maths.No doubt,physics is always accepted in medical field......Best of luck!!

Attachments

• Physics Summarised Notes.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 12
  • Biology Notes.docx
    676.5 KB · Views: 7
Reaction score
Math is not really necessary.But your basics should be strong to cope up ALevel physics.For medical field,i would suggest u 2 take Physics,Chem and Bio.If u love maths,then go for it.But at the same time,if ur university offers choice in physics and maths,the go for maths.No doubt,physics is always accepted in medical field......Best of luck!!

here,chemistry notes.

Thank you so much