• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

heyyaa!! guyzz old here:)

Reaction score
Just a quick question: you know on the statement of entry it says to use B or HB pencils for the MCQs , does it HAVE to be one of those 2 types? i've got HB 2 ... and i dont know about this 'cuz i'm a newbie. ;p

Reaction score
Just a quick question: you know on the statement of entry it says to use B or HB pencils for the MCQs , does it HAVE to be one of those 2 types? i've got HB 2 ... and i dont know about this 'cuz i'm a newbie. ;p
it doesnt matter which pencil you use as long as you mark clearly enough on the sheet. they say this pencil just cause it is easier to shade with it thats all

Reaction score
well ...i wonder if anyone of u could post guess papers as soon they recieve..its urgent

Reaction score
Hey Guyz:).I am new here.I am going to give my rest of olevel papers in 2014 may/june.I am thinking to give some additonal subjects like islamic culture and religion,combine sciences(biology and physics) and urdu b.Many of my friends are not interested in these subjects but i found them quite easy and similar to the compulsory subjects in pakistan.