• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

heyyyyyy peeps..does anyone have any clue about this new IAL , GCE thingie?

Reaction score
okay peeps, so i heard that gce for international students is changing to IAL, so what about those who took GCE AS LEVEL FOR JUNE 2013, like what on earth is going on? does anyone have any clue?

nor

Reaction score
okay peeps, so i heard that gce for international students is changing to IAL, so what about those who took GCE AS LEVEL FOR JUNE 2013, like what on earth is going on? does anyone have any clue?
GCE is changed in particular only the practical papers changed.the changed are that instead of having Alternative to practical papers now there is no alternatives u have to carry them in labs just as cambridge A levels
and it's like they have the name of GCE with alternative to practical changed to be given the IAL (International Advanced Level)(y)
Hope you could understand anything from my miserable english:LOL:
and for more information you can refer back to this link:rolleyes:
http://www.edexcel.com/quals/ial/Pages/default.aspx:D

Reaction score
GCE is changed in particular only the practical papers changed.the changed are that instead of having Alternative to practical papers now there is no alternatives u have to carry them in labs just as cambridge A levels
and it's like they have the name of GCE with alternative to practical changed to be given the IAL (International Advanced Level)(y)
Hope you could understand anything from my miserable english:LOL:
and for more information you can refer back to this link:rolleyes:
http://www.edexcel.com/quals/ial/Pages/default.aspx:D
thank you for ur help, ur english isnt miserable at all :D

Reactions: nor