• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HI GYS HOW WAS THE BIO THEORY PAPER (50900

Reaction score
Mine was Qp21 apd Qp11
it was terrible ... I wont get more than a C .
Marks were a lot

Reaction score
Well i wrote if the container was kept for many days,more fungi will enter and more alcohol will be produced.Then when the alcohol concentration gets high,the fungi die and they sink to the bottom.

Reaction score
but i think fungi dont make alcohol havent heard it only yest cell can respire arobicly and anarobicly and can use sugar to respire and make alcohol!

Reaction score
My answer is that the concentration of alcohol will increase overtime which will kill the yeast eventually, causing the yeast to settle at the bottom increasing the quantity of sediment.

Reaction score
My answer is that the concentration of alcohol will increase overtime which will kill the yeast eventually, causing the yeast to settle at the bottom increasing the quantity of sediment.

yes bro you are write ! and i think writing funji instead of yeast is totally wrong!

Reaction score
I wrote about its main functions that is :What happens when the water concentration in blood increases or decreases and how the kidney maintains the concentration of water,minerals and how it removes waste products from the body...

Reaction score
I wrote about its main functions that is :What happens when the water concentration in blood increases or decreases and how the kidney maintains the concentration of water,minerals and how it removes waste products from the body...

good(y)

Reaction score
how does the plant can surive without air in closed jar some thing like this(n) what you have written on that?:sneaky:

Reaction score
how does the plant can surive without air in closed jar some thing like this(n) what you have written on that?:sneaky:

i have written that the plant photosynthesizes to release oxygen and that oxygen is used for respiration.and the carbondioxide released by respiration is used for photosynthesis.so the plant can live without fresh air

Reaction score
i have written that the plant photosynthesizes to release oxygen and that oxygen is used for respiration.and the carbondioxide released by respiration is used for photosynthesis.so the plant can live without fresh air

AND I HAVE WRITTEN: AS THE SOIL IS UNSTRILE SO IT MAY CONTAIN SOME BACTERIA THEY RESPIRE AND RELEASE CO2 WHICH IS USED BY PLANTS!:sneaky: