• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hi i need an advice. i want to be doctor.

Reaction score
Hi i am Hateefa and i'm a student of o-level. i need an advice if i want to be a doctor i must do all the 3sciences or can i do only biology and chemistry.

Reaction score
Hi i am Hateefa and i'm a student of o-level. i need an advice if i want to be a doctor i must do all the 3sciences or can i do only biology and chemistry.
All three subjects necessary to be done for the equivalence..

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
All three subjects necessary to be done for the equivalence..
As-salam-o-alaikum!
And for a student who has done O and A Level abroad, do they need to have Pak Stds and Islamiat in O levels?

Reaction score
Do all 3 sciences 4 O level
and depending on the university u'll opt, u may drop bio 4 A level (Phy and Chem will be a must then)

Reaction score
Hi i am going 2do my first year of A level. I have done economics,accounts,addmaths,english,french,maths,hindi and sociology at O level. At A level,i am doing maths,economics and accounts as main,and french and general paper as subsidiary. Can i know what career prospects do i have? I am interested with law and management or acca.advice plz??

Reaction score
She wants to be a doctor. Dropping Biology isn't an option.
Well, I didnt know that she wanted to remain in Pakistan, cuz its only pakistan who ask for bio, in other countries, bio isnt necessary