• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hi Im new here. An AS student.

Reaction score
Hey XPC people. Im new here and am studying A levels. AS to be specific. i need help in Physics and chem. Please tag me in links which provide notes of these subjects. Thanks already!! :)
Hello, if you want tuition for these two subjects, I tutor online on Skype. I study biomedical sciences at Queen Mary, London, having done A levels in Biology, Chemistry, and Physics, obtaining high A* in all of them, and also obtaining a distinction "top in the world" in Physics As in May/June 2013 and "Best across Saudi Arabia in 3 subjects, second place". I charge a very nominal fees of £15/hour (other tutors normally charge £20-25) and it's up to you when you want to study and what you want to study. If you want to cover a good portion of the syllabus, I'm free to tutor every day till Jan 12.

Kind regards,
Hira Javaid

Attachments

• HIRA JAVAID CIE CERTIFICATE.jpg
    HIRA JAVAID CIE CERTIFICATE.jpg
    322.2 KB · Views: 22
Reaction score
can any1 here help me regarding B.studies? :(
Well go to doubts thread of business studies and see the members who are solving doubts of other members. After make convo with them and ask your doubts simple :)
Or you can do that you can post your doubts in doubts thread and wait for an appropriate reply :)

Reaction score
Can you please direct me to any active B.stud thread? i can't find any?? :'(
Hello Zoha, maybe the reason of no Business studies thread is due to the majority of the members are in the side of Since and technology so less proportion is for commerce field. I am not sure, but this could the only reason I think there is no thread here. You can do one thing, you make a thread like, "Business Studies: Post your doubts here!". This will give a new beneficial shape to the commerce members and don't forget to tag the genius of commerce field in your thread, I have came across few of the names in other random doubt thread, they are, sweetiepie94, Rutzaba, SalmanPakRocks, Layla... and Lipstick Spoiler. Hope I helped. Good luck. (y)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey XPC people. Im new here and am studying A levels. AS to be specific. i need help in Physics and chem. Please tag me in links which provide notes of these subjects. Thanks already!! :)
Books of A level have everything juicy in it, you cannot ignore anything, make as many notes as you can of yourself, watch as many videos as you can regarding a concept and read as much as you can. At the end, learn from the infinite resources available as all links to PDF and videos have different tricks to solve problems and easy way to remember a concept. Just be focused on your goal and there you are knocking your A*s :)
-Good luck.

Reaction score
Hello Zoha, maybe the reason of no Business studies thread is due to the majority of the members are in the side of Since and technology so less proportion is for commerce field. I am not sure, but this could the only reason I think there is no thread here. You can do one thing, you make a thread like, "Business Studies: Post your doubts here!". This will give a new beneficial shape to the commerce members and don't forget to tag the genius of commerce field in your thread, I have came across few of the names in other random doubt thread, they are, sweetiepie94, Rutzaba, SalmanPakRocks, Layla... and Lipstick Spoiler. Hope I helped. Good luck. (y)
can any1 here help me regarding B.studies? :(
Can you please direct me to any active B.stud thread? i can't find any?? :'(

https://www.xtremepapers.com/commun...ounting-business-post-your-doubts-here.10459/

Reaction score
Thankyouuuu :')))))