• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HI let us discuss about ICT theory paper

Reaction score
hi guys this paper is coming soon as well so let us start solving together and if any one have ict theory revision notes just post them and i wish we can help each other and all of us get A*

Reaction score
no
i see that all people are too much interested in knowing what is in this paper just try to practice i will not say for you that it is very easy to me this paper but what i have to do im just practising:)

Reaction score
plzzz I need the supporting files of June 2013 Varient 2. If anyone know the website to dowload them, please tell us.

Reaction score
Can some one help me in question 15 paper 1 may-june 2011 variant13 thanks if any one answered on my question may be we can start solving together papers let's start from november 2011 variant 1
:) and best of luck for all of you

Reaction score
See I'm not sure but do you mean that when the customer is using his credit card on the point of sale:)

egy

Reaction score
can anyone explain the POS system and reordering quatities.

as the barcode is read by the barcode reader the computer starts searching the stock file for a matching barcode number as it is found it deducts one of the item from the number of items it compares number of items with the reorder level if it same so reorders from supplier and finally stock file is updated

wish it helps;) any one has another points just share it here sorry for late reply :p