• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hi/Problem with accessing xtremepapers

Reaction score
Hey guys, im new here, love this website and hope the best comes to the founders and makers of this website as they'll help loads of students to get those solid grades.

On another note, I cannot access the papers, could someone please tell me why or how to fix this or if this is a website glitch and when abouts it will be fixed, because easter holidays has started and its time to ace these exam papers! Thanks.

Reaction score
what's going on with xtremepapers though? are they updating or something? my community opens but the papers page doesn't load which is weird... i do have another source of pastpapers but any idea when xtremepapers will be up and working?

Reaction score
Welcome to Xtremepapers!

As for the papers problem, it's probably just a site overload. I assume it's nearing exam time or is exam time in a lot of areas in the world(mine included!), so a lot of people are probably accessing the papers area at the moment. Well, at least there's the alternative of maxpapers or in case the papers section does come back momentarily, downloading them all and thus not having to worry about the site being down...

Reaction score
Hey guys, im new here, love this website and hope the best comes to the founders and makers of this website as they'll help loads of students to get those solid grades.

On another note, I cannot access the papers, could someone please tell me why or how to fix this or if this is a website glitch and when abouts it will be fixed, because easter holidays has started and its time to ace these exam papers! Thanks.
http://egyptigstudentroom.com/past-papers