• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hi!!

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am currently in year 13 doing biology, chemistry and psychology a level. Any advice on how to revise would be appreciated especially for chemistry. struggling so much rn 😭 I hope to get at least ABB in she Allah!

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am currently in year 13 doing biology, chemistry and psychology a level. Any advice on how to revise would be appreciated especially for chemistry. struggling so much rn 😭 I hope to get at least ABB in she Allah!
In Shaa Allah you will get ABB🙂but what's the problem you are facing in chemistry? don't you understand it's concepts?

Reaction score
Thank you! Umm I think most of the time I understand the concepts but I find it really difficult to apply my knowledge to exam questions if that makes sense. Also, im not really sure how to revise tbh and with only a few months till exams I feel like it's too late.

Reaction score
Thank you! Umm I think most of the time I understand the concepts but I find it really difficult to apply my knowledge to exam questions if that makes sense. Also, im not really sure how to revise tbh and with only a few months till exams I feel like it's too late.
Well...if application is the problem then there is only one solution.practice, practice and only practice!you can ask me when you will find something difficult and it's never too late start from today in fact from now and I am sure that you will make it👍

Reaction score
And I am a teacher. You can ask me if you find something difficult 🙂