• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hi!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!! :) :)
Though it has been a month since I joined to this forum yet I haven't introduced myself in the welcome lounge!
I just finished my IGCSE with 5 subjects including 1 O level subject.My favourite infact most favourite subject is maths,but I also like Chemistry and Urdu as well!!
Hope everyone makes the best use of XPF!
To end with,I would wish everyone who had their exams this june ''''Good Luck''''' for the results.

May you all acheive success in this world as well as the HereAfter....Aameen!!
My prayers for everyone, :cool:
mathy! :)

Reaction score
Lol , I never introduced myself xD

Welcome to the forums , Math_angel ! Hope you like it around here.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
:) But now since no exam tension you have full time around here!So just give a brief intro :p JazakAllahKhairen for giving me a welcome!

Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!! :) :)
Though it has been a month since I joined to this forum yet I haven't introduced myself in the welcome lounge!
I just finished my IGCSE with 5 subjects including 1 O level subject.My favourite infact most favourite subject is maths,but I also like Chemistry and Urdu as well!!
Hope everyone makes the best use of XPF!
To end with,I would wish everyone who had their exams this june ''''Good Luck''''' for the results.

May you all acheive success in this world as well as the HereAfter....Aameen!!
My prayers for everyone, :cool:
mathy! :)

Welcome bro :ROFLMAO: