• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hi

Reaction score
Eshmal flaminheroes Without maths this world would be nothing at all we would still be in stone age if there were no maths........... so its not a curse its a gift to mankind a very precious gift
I knew some one would say this :/ yes you are very right. all sciences use maths. Though it still doesnt stop the hate xD

Reaction score
Yea ...who hates English dude o_O except for the people are not so good at English

Reaction score
Yes, you are right everyone has their bad subject! but i feel you are lucky that you are strong with English i struggle a lot with it :(

Reaction score
Yes, you are right everyone has their bad subject! but i feel you are lucky that you are strong with English i struggle a lot with it :(
DUUUDE YOU ARE SO WRONG. english is a language! you'' speak fluently when you're with people who speak english too! i've never even been out of pakistan but i've learned my english from books, tv, even developed an accent ! seriously. start hanging out with people who speak fluently in english you'll be great at it!

Reaction score
yup i do speak in English and i do hangout with people who speak English fluently but my drawback is usage and spellings(for which i always loose marks) :cry: . But i dont face difficulties when i am communicating in Englsih

Reaction score
i literally sleep while reading book as they are so boring and the ones which i fond interesting (once in a blue moon) i have already read them and its been a while and i havent found any interesting books can you suggest some??

Reaction score
i literally sleep while reading book as they are so boring and the ones which i fond interesting (once in a blue moon) i have already read them and its been a while and i havent found any interesting books can you suggest some??
Read this one I found it good and interesting ... No time for goodbye

Reaction score
Harry potter series is good for vocabulary and stuff .... Go twilight series if you are interested in fantasy and love story

Reaction score
Ah sorry I don't remember the author cuz I read a lot and its been months I read it I'll find it and tell by tomorrow