• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Higher Studies in Malaysia

Reaction score
If anybody is interested in pursuing higher studies in Malaysia, you can contact us for assistance in choosing the right University and Course for you. We can also provide advice about making the application and getting the Malaysian Student Pass.

There are quite a few branches of foreign universities in Malaysia ( eg. Curtin university, Monash University) where you can get Australian/UK degrees at a fraction of the cost of doing them in their home country. Moreover, many Malaysian Universities have twinning programmes which are affiliated with UK/Australian Universities . The advantage of these programmes is that students are awarded UK/Australian degrees upon completion of their courses and in many of these programmes, students can transfer to the UK/Australian campus in the last year of their study.

The living cost in Malaysia is about 1000-1500 Ringitts per month (including accomodation,food and other expenses) , which is quite less compared to UK/US/Australia. Generally, you can rent a very comfortable private room in an apartment building within this budget.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them . Thanks.

Reaction score
well my friend ur a drop from heaven to me :)
so i am an igcse student from egypt i want to go to university in Malaysia
i have 8 o lvls grades between stars and bs
and i took As accounting and As math (edexcel )
i plan for a career of engineering ( exact field will be electronics any thing related to computers actually )
i have a friend in asia pacific university and i heard lots of good words about multimedia college
i need to know the requirements and the fees and id love a university which would provide some staying accommodations like some rooms or something for a reasonable price

Reaction score
Thanks for your inquiry. So you want to know courses related to engineering ( electrical, mechanical, electronics etc. ) or computer science?

Reaction score
is it in English language or we have to learn Malaysian
i want to do chemical engineering to get a job i usa so is malaysia a batter choice than going to usa and can i get thic degree in malaysia under 50 lack RS TOTAL

Reaction score
Salam.
I am interested in pursuing an Accounting and finance degree at University of Notthingam Malaysia Campus (UNMC). I would like to know about the admission procedures, dates and deadlines since their site does not seem to have the admission dates and deadlines for 2013. Also, I would like to know about the scholarship opportunities for international students ( im from Pakistan) other than the "High Achiever" Scholarship. I heard there is this "Queens Diamond Jubilee" scholarship for students from Commonwealth countries. I would appreciate it if you can give me some more info about this scholarship.
Further, I would like to know the number of Pakistanis in UNMC currently and the number of Pakistanis currently enrolled in UNMC's accounting and finance program.
Any help would be much appreciated. Thank You.

Reaction score
Salam.
I am interested in pursuing an Accounting and finance degree at University of Notthingam Malaysia Campus (UNMC). I would like to know about the admission procedures, dates and deadlines since their site does not seem to have the admission dates and deadlines for 2013. Also, I would like to know about the scholarship opportunities for international students ( im from Pakistan) other than the "High Achiever" Scholarship. I heard there is this "Queens Diamond Jubilee" scholarship for students from Commonwealth countries. I would appreciate it if you can give me some more info about this scholarship.
Further, I would like to know the number of Pakistanis in UNMC currently and the number of Pakistanis currently enrolled in UNMC's accounting and finance program.
Any help would be much appreciated. Thank You.

Walaikumassalam,
I have noted your inquiries. First kindly tell me your name,email and academic results. Also, have you given IELTS? You can inbox us or contact us via our Facebook page.

Reaction score
Thank You for your prompt reply. I have sent you a message including all the information you asked about me.

Reaction score
If anybody is interested in applying to universities in Malaysia for August/September 2013 and January/February 2014 intakes, you can email us at [email protected] or start a private conversation to register your interest.

Reaction score
Student pass regulations have been changed in Malaysia. There are now more requirements for student pass renewal. All students interested in studying in Malaysia should take note and can contact us for further details.

Reaction score
Hello,
I am interested in studying Management, but I have budget constraints. Are there any scholarships or financial aids available in Malaysian universities?
Thank you!