• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Higher Studies in Malaysia

Reaction score
Hello,
I am interested in studying Management, but I have budget constraints. Are there any scholarships or financial aids available in Malaysian universities?
Thank you!

They may be available but they are very competitive and few students get them. May I know your A level results, IELTS results and expected budget so I can guide you further and provide accurate information. You can start a private conversation,send us an email or message us via our facebook page. Thanks.

Reaction score
I'm interested to study Telecommunication Engineering. And I even choosed IIUM. But it's too expensive for me. Is there any chance of getting scholarships? And if so, what are the requirements? Thank You.

Reaction score
I'm interested to study Telecommunication Engineering. And I even choosed IIUM. But it's too expensive for me. Is there any chance of getting scholarships? And if so, what are the requirements? Thank You.

IIUM is a good choice . I understand its fees is already quite low compared to the private universities . What has been your result in A level? Can you give me your approximate budget for fees and living costs? You can start a private conversation,send us an email or message us via our facebook page. Thanks.

Reaction score
Have you completed your A-level? What is your result?
its for a friend
gave Alevel this may
AS level result : phy A, chem A, math B
and o lev result : 3A*s in sciences, 4A's in math, english, IT, urdu and B in pak studies

Reaction score
its for a friend
gave Alevel this may
AS level result : phy A, chem A, math B
and o lev result : 3A*s in sciences, 4A's in math, english, IT, urdu and B in pak studies

The result is good , so your friend can get admission in any university. There are many options in Malaysia for EE. Nottingham is one of the more popular choices, but its fees is on the higher side.

http://www.nottingham.edu.my/Engineering/Departments/Eee/index.aspx

Curtin Malaysia is also a good choice, but is located in East Malaysia and not in the main hub of grater Kuala Lumpur.

If the budget is a constraint, then SEGI or Nilai University can be a good option.

http://www.segi.edu.my/programme/beng-hons-electronics-electrical-engineering

http://www.nilai.edu.my/sites/default/files/NILAI U ENGINEERING.pdf

You can ask your friend to contact us on on our email [email protected] for any more inquiries and specific guidance. We also provide free guidance for applying to our partner universities and student visa.

Reaction score
Hey
If anybody is interested in pursuing higher studies in Malaysia, you can contact us for assistance in choosing the right University and Course for you. We can also provide advice about making the application and getting the Malaysian Student Pass.

There are quite a few branches of foreign universities in Malaysia ( eg. Curtin university, Monash University) where you can get Australian/UK degrees at a fraction of the cost of doing them in their home country. Moreover, many Malaysian Universities have twinning programmes which are affiliated with UK/Australian Universities . The advantage of these programmes is that students are awarded UK/Australian degrees upon completion of their courses and in many of these programmes, students can transfer to the UK/Australian campus in the last year of their study.

The living cost in Malaysia is about 1000-1500 Ringitts per month (including accomodation,food and other expenses) , which is quite less compared to UK/US/Australia. Generally, you can rent a very comfortable private room in an apartment building within this budget.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them . Thanks.

Do we get 100 % scholarships in Malaysia ?
I want to apply fo chemical engineering :)
Waiting for ur reply :)

Reaction score
Hey

Do we get 100 % scholarships in Malaysia ?
I want to apply fo chemical engineering :)
Waiting for ur reply :)

Chem_Kitten123 Sorry for the late reply. For chemical engineering, 100% scholarship is not available but you may be eligible for a partial scholarship if you get straight A's in A level. For which intake are you interested in?

Reaction score
well right now im in grade 12 and plan on pursuing a career in medicine. at the moment i have done 9 o levels: english(1st lang), math, bio, physics, chem, eco ,business,french and computer science. i have acheived A* in all. moreover i have acheived a in as bio and as math. i have also got a score of 2040 in sat. this year i plan on taking a level chem,phys,bio and math: predicited grades a in all. i m also going to sit for aps in bio physics b chem and calculus this year. so do u think i have a good academic profile ?

Reaction score
well right now im in grade 12 and plan on pursuing a career in medicine. at the moment i have done 9 o levels: english(1st lang), math, bio, physics, chem, eco ,business,french and computer science. i have acheived A* in all. moreover i have acheived a in as bio and as math. i have also got a score of 2040 in sat. this year i plan on taking a level chem,phys,bio and math: predicited grades a in all. i m also going to sit for aps in bio physics b chem and calculus this year. so do u think i have a good academic profile ?

Yes indeed , your results are excellent . Best of luck for your endeavors.!

Reaction score
hey
any universities in malaysia offering foundation courses for science students?
if yes, what are the grade requirements?
i am already eligible for biotechnology, biomedical sciences, nursing and allied health sciences after foundation in science.
but i am considering medicine or dentistry.

regards