• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

hiiiii nEEd SomE cHAlleNGes........

Reaction score
neED challenging iSLaMiat QuesTioNs Frm u guYz....sO BrNG them oN.... :mrgreen:

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
^ WOW!! That was an incredibly challenging question!!

Reaction score
Explain the importance of Hazrat Sawdah, Hafsa and Umm-e-Salamah in the history and beliefs of Islam. [4x3]
Write about the Prophet's leadership qualities and his leadership of the Muslim community in Madinah.[10]
How does the life of the Prophet (SAW) help Muslims in the field of leadership, trade and community today. [10]

I duno if its challenging for u or not, but i just came up with it so, forgive me..
And, if you have some really good points, plz share them with me. :D

Reaction score
Q.Write about the ways in which the Holy Prophet(SAW) dealt with the non-Muslims of the Islamic community of Madinah.[10]
Q.Explain the importance of these ways in the history and beliefs of Islam.[4]

Q.How were the Prophet's(SAW) relations with other states at the time of his leadership of the Muslim community of Madinah?[10]
Q.Explain the importance of these relations in the history and beliefs of Islam.[4]

Good enough??

Reaction score
Yaar as the syllabus is revised in 2009 !! Can we practice the Questions which were before 2009 ??

Reaction score
u people r grt keep up the gud wrk........sry i cant gve u answers or gud points.....my session for isl r very near and i need to study hrd.....pry 4 me people so that i can get good grades...:)

Reaction score
@NIBZ: LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D hahahahahahaha loll what a challenging question rofl :p :p

Reaction score
@Alchemist4lyf i would not give detailed answers but in short it is as followss..
Visit of taif
1.Holy prophet(saw) and hz.zaid bn sabit(r.a) reached hilltop city of taif and met three known men of taif,HOly Prophet (saw) invited them to embarabe islam
2.none of them accepted islam and insulted him
3.they unleashed their unruly children upon them,Holy prophet (saw) got injured and sadly took shelter
4.hz.Jibrael(r.a) appeared and asked Holy Prophet(SAW) that he can destroy the city if he want him to
5.holy prophet(SAW) sustained him from doing so explaining that he was sent as a mercy and guidance for mankind.
6.due to which in 9 A.H whole taif accepted islam

SImilarly explain about Conquest of Makkah,afterwhich u will be successfull in showing how Holy Prophet(SAW) dealt with non belivers...;)

Hope u like the answer...........:)

Reaction score
Usman17 said:
@Munir123: Why is Qiyas not recommended by religions scholars,,?

Probably an easy but confusing question here is the answer bro:
Qyas in islamic shariah means ability of an individual expert to reach a decision by comparing new situation with principles contained in Quran and sunnah.Many verses urge us to use personal reasoning for eg in islam 4 marriages are allowed but if u cant deal justly then only 1.Now a man himself knows whether he can do justice or not by exercising personal opinion.Some scholars reject the use of qyas because it is complex in working as finding illah involves too much time and effort.Personal view in finding illah may vary from scholar to scholar.Furthermore shia community has alternative Aql in which reasoning is much simpler in working.Mujtahid-ul-asr(scholar of time) solved problems based on his own knowledge.Scholars also reject qyas due to varying and conflicting answers that may be given.

HOPE THIS ANSWER HELPS MAKE SURE TO COMPARE IT WITH MARK SCHEME ;)

Reaction score
@munir there u go some questions and possible questions for u

1-Why conquest of makkah can be declared as Prophet's greatest achievement?(4)
2-Explain the difference between Sunni and Shia hadis?(4)

EASY questions lets see how u go with them

Reaction score
@Angelofdarkness: Hey dude i posted that question for munir and u asnwered it :S i have already given my isl paper yar :p

Reaction score
i was busy......u people gave me toooooo many questions, slow down people.....i am studying for moks therefore i have less time to come online......i had answered angel of darkness first question...his second question will be answered sOon......InshAllah.....:)

by the way butt(angel of darkness) tere new post nai mil rhe wo passages ke pattern wale.....w8ing your answer dude... ;)