• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

History 4 Marks Questions WITH ANSWERS - ALL POSSIBLE QUESTION

Reaction score

Attachments

• 6.pdf
    351.5 KB · Views: 5,464
Reaction score
My advice to all for the 4 n 7 marks questions study nigel smith in nov2011 who was titumir came? this was in smith specially read those green boxes in the book.
ur right but now very little time is left so to make ur work easier a compiled file abt questions would make it easy. if you are not interested in downloading, then please don't. Sometimes we people think that we are mad that we try to help u people.
whatever, i would continue to help u no matter which kind of comment would come.
I would continue to waste my time for u people :(

Reaction score
ur right but now very little time is left so to make ur work easier a compiled file abt questions would make it easy. if you are not interested in downloading, then please don't. Sometimes we people think that we are mad that we try to help u people.
whatever, i would continue to help u no matter which kind of comment would come.
where in the hell u are?come to Skype?

Reaction score
thanks alot for ur help....(y) and do continue it .........