• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

History 4 Marks Questions WITH ANSWERS - ALL POSSIBLE QUESTION

Reaction score
what was the geneva accord?
An agreement bw pk and afg signed in jeneva in 14 apr 1988 which contained provisions of timetable of withdrawl of ussr of afg.it began on 15may 1988 and ended on 15feb 1989 thus marking an end to 10 year old soviet war.the mujahideen were not a pary of this so they rejected it.

Reaction score
awesome work! thanks alot! :)
and could you please answer these 4 mark questions?
*vernacular press act
*the silk letter controversy
*cabinet parliamentary system

Reaction score
*vernacular press act
please google these, u'll find answer there. i made all these notes from wikipedia, storyofpakistan, and three syllabus books.

Reaction score
I have full preparation but i want to help u people now. Maybe Allah would give me reward for this. Please pray for me.
Your efforts show me that there are good people still on this planet who dont do stuff for money, power etc but rather for good deeds and InshAllah Allah will reward you for your amazing efforts. Hats of to you my friend(y)
Keep up the good work and dont forget to pray me too.(y)

Reaction score
What was the population of bengal during its partition in 1905 and please confirm it from multiple sources because in kelly and marking scheme its 54 million but in smith and wikipedia its around 85 million.

Reaction score
What was the population of bengal during its partition in 1905 and please confirm it from multiple sources because in kelly and marking scheme its 54 million but in smith and wikipedia its around 85 million.
just do as mark scheme says, as ur papers are going to be checked by those mark schemes not by other sources. other thing is that doctrine of lapse was not started by Dalhousie, it is written in mark scheme that this fact is written wrong in many text books. so when there's a conflict between two sources, only believe in mark scheme.

Reaction score
just do as mark scheme says, as ur papers are going to be checked by those mark schemes not by other sources. other thing is that doctrine of lapse was not started by Dalhousie, it is written in mark scheme that this fact is written wrong in many text books. so when there's a conflict between two sources, only believe in mark scheme.
Ok and about the doctrine of lapse thing, i think we can say that it was started started by dalhousie because in the marking it says that although the fact is written wrong in many texts books but it can be accepted.

Reaction score
Ok and about the doctrine of lapse thing, i think we can say that it was started started by dalhousie because in the marking it says that although the fact is written wrong in many texts books but it can be accepted.
better say it was applied in india by Dalhousie to capture lands of odh, jhansi..... ok?

Reaction score
what were subsidiary alliances? (4)
It was a kind of a pact between British and another indian local state. Its signatories were provided with security from their neighbours. It particularly attracted small kingdoms/states in India. First one to sign was nizam of hyderabad, then knigdom of mysore was forced to sign and the state of oudh followed.
Hope i answered your question.

Reaction score
*vernacular press act
Vernacular press act was passed in late 1800s after nationalist feelings were again starting to grow. The act prohibited indians from carrying weapons.