• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

History [4] part questions compilation :) HERE!

Reaction score
I had a complete compilation as well but i think i lost it..
how about you ask SalmanPakRocks and i think you should ask the Moderator to make this topic sticky...cuz its quite usefull at the end of the day!! :D

Reaction score
hey man...i'm new here so i wanna know...are the ALL the 4 mark questions that could come or are there others too?

Reaction score
They are only from the Past Papers! We need other than these, there are tons of them in the book! :D

Reaction score
Do you agree that the period 1988-99 was one in which pakistan made little significant progress ?
History!!!!!!!

Reaction score
any tips on how to prepare for islamiat and pakistan
studies?
-review as much as past past papers as you can with marking scheme
-keep a work progress journal in which you write your most important tasks ,then if all of them are completed write all completed , if not write not completed and write the reason - its easier to tell yourself that you will do it tommorow or later but writing it down will give a blow to your ego and you will soon automatically do your study sessions and writing assignments
-learn in 30 to 1hr chunks and take 10 to 15 minutes break
-plan out your day with your to do list
-defeat procrastination by drinking water constantly ,choosing snacks such as veggies,fruits,whole grain,lean protein, or natural granola bars and avoid carbs such as sugar
-build a routine by indentifying at least one hour on each weekday that is consistently free which is typically in the mornings and early afternoons
Once you have identified these hours do the same subject each hour
- Use active recall by doing past papers and spaced repitition by flashcards ( watch thomas frank and Ali Abdaal's video on it )
- have an effective revision timetable before 3 weeks of exams ( watch ali abdaal's video )