• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

History A & AS help!!

Reaction score
Hello anyone has tips or notes for history A level? we're currently doing the new syllabus code 9389 but we're kind of slow in progress, we haven't started on paper 2 nor paper 3! i'll be sitting for the AS paper 1 & 2 this May and i need all sorts of help i can get! thank you in advance

Reaction score
Hello anyone has tips or notes for history A level? we're currently doing the new syllabus code 9389 but we're kind of slow in progress, we haven't started on paper 2 nor paper 3! i'll be sitting for the AS paper 1 & 2 this May and i need all sorts of help i can get! thank you in advance

Hi. I'm also doing History 9389 syllabus.
Have you tried Mr. Allspop's website? It provides a lot of useful resources for History.
Here's his podcast on exam techniques Paper 2 part a and b :)

Reaction score
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! his site is really helpful, he even summarized a topic for viewers which is certainly something i need!! thank you again!!