• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

history help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
can anyone tell me the conclusion of these question i mean straight answers of one word or one event

MOST important reason for decline of mughal empire?
Which Language has been devaloped most after independance??
MOST important reason for failiure of khilafat movement??
MOST important problem facing pakistan after independence?
MOST important event that led up to partition?
FROM the rtc in 1930 to the 1940..which event was da most imprtant that led to pakistan movmnt??

plz any help is appreciated

Reaction score
Succession
Urdu
Abolishment
Government / constitution
Communal violence after direct action day and the demands of league..
Congress tyrrany + Allama

well these are my point of view i would recommend waiting for some more responses :beer:

Reaction score
1) Incapable rulers
2)Sindhi
3)Abolishment of Khilafat by Turks
4)Formation of Government
5)from Indian point of view
a)Lahore resolution
from British point of view
b)Cabinet Mission plan
if your talking about Bangladesh then
The interference of India
6)Ofcourse Lahore Resoultion
Hope these helps

Reaction score
Arrival of british
Urdu
they were more concered with the faith of khaifa not for people of turkey
Refugess
1945 Election
Lahore resoultion, 1945 Election and 3rd June plan

Reaction score
thanks but everyone has different observations thus makes judgement based on personal opinion some people say arrival or british was most important while i think succession disputes some say urdu was most devaloped while answer i have written is in favour of regional languages what should i do i m confused??

Reaction score
dUDe jSt kEEp in mINd that URdU wAs the mOSt deVEloPed bcz it wAs the nAtIOnal lANguage OF PAkistan,,jINnah sAw it as a uNIfYIng sIGn,,,,it was the best selection indeed,,,,,,,,balochI was nOt pRooted mUch as cOMpared to URdu,,,,,,sINDHi its cONfusINg bUt real thIng izz that IT izz oLDer bUT izz dOminted bY sEveral lAnguAges,,,,,hOPE ths hLP
a liittlee 4rm my pOiNt of vEiw,,,,coRRecT me if i am wROng....

Reaction score
but if question comes rgarding urdu comparison with regional languages then regional languages combined can be said to be more devaloped than urdu...though urdu has many points in its favour still i m confused and for this i will write whatever comes to my mind in the examination hall Allah behter kery ga

Reaction score
n 4 pushTo it wAs develOPed but in 2 to 13 century,,,,then in mughal era,,,,,,then in british era,,,,, but dude after the pArtitIOn it wAs not mUCh develOPed,,we can see ths bcz the golden era of pushto ended after partiOn so dUde nOw u cleAred(by me) that reGIonal laNgu. were develOPEd but UrdU was the mOSt deVEloPed lanGuage,,,,,hOPe i hLPed

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
thanks but everyone has different observations thus makes judgement based on personal opinion some people say arrival or british was most important while i think succession disputes some say urdu was most devaloped while answer i have written is in favour of regional languages what should i do i m confused??
Our teacher always told that its our choice as long we can explain that point....... if u can explain more about succession dispute then go for it !!

Reaction score
According to my view... if a question asks about whether regional langs or urdu was most succesfull, i agree with the suppport of regional languages being promoted more succesfully because as pakistan only constitutes 6% of people who speak urdu as their mother tongue , the success is mostly in the development of the regional languages which makes more % of the people happy ,

As far as question regarding most developed is concerned, i side with urdu because ,national language,official language,medium of education, news, media , tv artists, vast literature, compulsory subject for all pakistanis, taught in all schools, tooooo many boooks , singers movies etc etc

Reaction score
it is upto u entirely that how you take the approach and how you explain your arguement. if u think u have proved it to yourself then u have proved it to the examiner. try to take out a point that u havent already given in your answer!

Reaction score
For Failure Of Khalifat Movement:

1.Gandhi withdrew after violent at Chaura Chauri As his support was Vital for Muslims
2.All major leaders were arrested and without them it was too difficult to carry Khalifat Movement.
3.Migration of Muslims to Afghanistan.
4.Critical situation in Turkey.
5. Abdul Majid into Exile.

agar ye answer sahi hai tou bata dena guyz !!! :)

Reaction score
yeah its correct but who is this Abdul Majid u could also write abt Gandhi using the Movement too press for self govt.

Reaction score
everyone is hoping well time will decide if i get enough then i will be thankful to u all for voting me but seriously that post of urging them not to go off topic wasnt because of moderator it was bcs nibz might get annoyed and lock the whole topic....

Status
Not open for further replies.