• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HISTORY MUSTTTTT!!!!

Reaction score
> why did british take over EIC
>SIR SYED
>urdu
>Decline of the mughals!!
>lucknow pact / 1919 reforms /nehru / jinnah 14
>jinnah as the G.G
>pak-india rel!!
----------------( GUESS )------------------

Reaction score
zazzyo, i must say it wud have taken a lot of time to come up with such a name. well i appreciate it!!
anyways plzz dont rely on this and enjoy ur icecream before it melts :p

Reaction score
No actually where ever u see zazzyo on the internet thts meh :p.. its my web name :D.. ye it did involved a lot of typin and clickin and less thinkin..

and my case is i dont care wa grade i get i just wanna pass pak stds and islamiat for the sake of equivilance.. nd need a shortcut to do it .. cuz i want to spend more time on my phys chem maths A2 and less on these papers.

and my ice cram aint melting in the near future.... it still has to do lots of things -_-

Reaction score
well in that case u will pass with gud grades ..take no tention!!! GOOD LUCK!!
and plzz use this ice cream of urs to pass with gud grades :D

Reaction score
Ye i guess i wud be needing ice cream this time.. its so hot in the exam 'room' (not hall)... Theres only 2 fans in a large room and no ac :(..... shame of british council.. we even have acs in our class rooomz.. . they cant get a reputable centre for examinations :l

Reaction score
lolx i think we are gettin a little off topic over here the admin might close the post :D
such an angry young man he is!!
zohaib can u PM me the topics ( important) that i might just go thru b4 ppr once??

Reaction score
hhahha iftikhar ul haq is the same one who wrote o level for islamiat? :p loll what does he know about history :D hahahhaa