• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

History Paper Discussion

Reaction score
hey guyz... although the guess didnt work but still paper was quite good.. (Hope so all of you feel the same)

I want to ask that in that question What is EIC:
I wrote instead of queen elizabeth i wrote queen victoria and also wrote that the ship landed in 1600 when it did in 1608... rest i wrote correctly that it was a trading company of britain and had come to sub continent for trading purposes and started trade in 1612...
how much marks do u think they will deduct :( I am really worried ...
my rest of the paper was good MashALLAH but i messed up this one... :(

Reaction score
Obviously and sadly yes your marks will be deducted.
Secondly i want to ask that in the Q1c in which they asked the reasons for the failure of WOI, i also wrote about the exploitation which the British did due o which India got financially weakened. Is this write?
And about Q2c in which they asked whether the reason for the formation of Muslim league was formation of congress? I wrote about the partition of Bengal, simla deputation and the formation of congress, is this right?
for Q3c in which they asked about the round table conferences i wrote that the first conference was the most successful and i further explained why, and i also wrote about the other 2 conferences too. in the end i wrote that after these conferences the government of India act 1935 was introduced and then the elections of 1937 were held according too the cripps mission?
Please somebody help me in this. :(

Reaction score
I'm not sure about Q.3c.. but yes in Q.1c and 2c .. four to six reasons were to be explained..

for Q.2c:
Focus points:
Why was there a need for separate party?
What were the main demands of the Muslim League?
How was it formed?
Main reasons behind the formation of Muslim League?