• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

history retake-what to do now

Reaction score
hey guys..after going through shock yesterday..we've all come to face the bitter fact that we totally have to forget that beyond easy history paper and prepare ourselves once more..but im so confused..what can we expect in the coming paper..some thing thats the last thing on our minds..other topics?..what are your views??..rtcs and sir syed ahmed khan probably wont be repeated.:(...this is so not fair.

Reaction score
Reaction score
i signed this petition but you know there is no use:sick: ..cie isnt going change its decision..so we mustn't waste anymore time on protests cuz nothing is going to happen..just trust in Allah..inshAllah the upcoming papers will be much easier cuz cie has to make them on such short notice.(y)
i hav heard that the back up pprs are alwayz made b4 so they wont hav 2 make them on short notice!

Reaction score
i hav heard that the back up pprs are alwayz made b4 so they wont hav 2 make them on short notice!
..what ever it is..then those topics will cum which didnt cum for the last 2 years or so...geo is like ok but historyyyyyy..i thought i was done with it.:cry:...

can you tell which topics are likely to cm now?