• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

History section 3 =s

Reaction score
I have to appear in this May. Just wanted to ask how much of the section 3 should I prepare? I mean some students say it is 'sometimes' asked in Q3. part (c).. So whats the minimum limit to which I should prepare Section 3? Is anyone preparing it? :/
Moreover, is it final that 3 questions are from section 1 and 2? It always remains the same na?

Reaction score
Yeah mostly the first three questions are from Section 1 and 2. I didn't prepare Section 3 when I appeared for Pak Studies last year.

Reaction score
I have to appear in this May. Just wanted to ask how much of the section 3 should I prepare? I mean some students say it is 'sometimes' asked in Q3. part (c).. So whats the minimum limit to which I should prepare Section 3? Is anyone preparing it? :/
Moreover, is it final that 3 questions are from section 1 and 2? It always remains the same na?
Just do the topics you find easy and the repeated questions so in case there's two questions from section 3 you'll be able to attempt one. This year most probably there'll be two questions from section 1, two from section 2 and one from section 3 so don't worry.

Reaction score
The first three questions are ALWAYS from Section 1 and 2.
Sometimes even the first 4 questions are from those two, if you look at the November 2010 paper and all that.

Idk who told you that, but Question 3 (c) is NEVER from section 3, if you look at the past papers of the last 20 YEARS from 1992-2012!

I am NOT preparing section 3!

Reaction score
I also discussed with my friends. They said if some section 3 has to be prepared then atleast do till 1970. :eek:
should I do that or leave Section 3 totally? is there anything to worry? :O
or should I just give it a reading and not pay it much attention...?

Reaction score
Idk, it's your choice I guess.
I was told only to do early probs.
If you prep til 1970; it's good. But it isn't necessary.
Only if a tricky question comes from 1, 2 or 3.
Which is unlikely!

Reaction score
Just do the topics you find easy and the repeated questions so in case there's two questions from section 3 you'll be able to attempt one. This year most probably there'll be two questions from section 1, two from section 2 and one from section 3 so don't worry.
How do you know? o_O

Reaction score
How do you know? o_O

Reaction score
Personally I am not doing Section 3 with much concentration though some topics are important especially intial problems, Ayub Khan, creation of Bangladesh, and Zia's policies. also do study martial law for 4 mark question and 7 mark question

Reaction score
This is going wayy too much into section 3 now. :eek: I.am.worried
\confused/
So whats the final decision. to do or not? if yees then kahan tak karun reading?

Reaction score
I will recommend doing section 3. Or atleast skim through once, It might help someway or the other. And just skimming through wouldn't take much time. I am personally doing selective stuff from section 3.

Good luck :)

Reaction score
1-WAT WAS THE IMPACT OF WORLD WAR 1 ON THE PPL OF SUBCONTINENT? ( BRITISH RULERS + INDIANS)
2- WHY DID CONGRESS REJECTED MORLEY MINTO REFORMS?
3- WHY DID ML AND INC REJECTED MONTAGUE CHELMSFORD REFORMS?
4- WHY WAS THE QUIT INDIA MOVEMENT SATRTED?
any help here?