• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

History- The 4 mark terms

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
mintchocolate4567 said:
Alchemist4lyf said:
doctrine of paramountcy.... need help....

WELL DOCTRINE OF PARAMOUNTCY AND THE DOCTRINE OF LAPSE IS THE SAME THING!
you sure ??

i found out that doctrine of paramouncy was this policy

rulers granted large estates to the nobles which the nobles used for their income. the british applied the doctrine of paramouncy under which any land without proper documentation was confiscated by british

Reaction score
hey BD system the Basic Democrats the constitiution of 1962 walay pagal log and PCO is the Provisional Court order under Zia or Musharraf or something.

Reaction score
well lets answer BD then
basic democracy was a four tier structure of government which Ayub Khan used to establish himself into power. It was introduced in 1959 and it proved to be unpopular and was one of the reason why Ayub was forced to resign. Yahya Khan abolished this scheme for government.

Reaction score
n
scouserlfc said:
salmanpakrocks said:
@sundalwahid very nice collection of 4 marks questions !! answer this
Q1) what was Delhi Convection [4]

well yeah guys i got this Dehli Convocation its not Convection its that as i said.

Well this was the meeting of ML after elections to tell that to make all the areas sovereign i read this some days a month ago i remember but yeah ill let u know what was decided in it.

hey i got dis as delhi convention...!!!
it says....after da announcement of 1945 n 1946 elections , muslim league convention was held in delhi between 7 to 9 april 1946 and 500 elected muslims attended it .....dis resulution was knw as delhi convention dis demanded dat muslims majority provinces shld be made in to a soverien state...!!!!
am i ryt...???