• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

History- The 4 mark terms

Reaction score
hmmm thank u soo much salman...:):)
scouserlfc aik baat specialli foh u k jab kise ki hatti haina tou woh watevr k illawa aur kuch nai bolta.....
hehhehehehehe...:p :p :p

Reaction score
ummmmmm.................
what will be the ans of:

What was Kargil Conflict of 1999?

Reaction score
in february 1999, pakistani prime minister nawaz sharif and indian prime minister vajpayee signed a peace treaty in the name of LAHORE DECLARATION. but shortly afterward , pakistani forces infiltrated into the indian held kashmir beyond line of control, as an attempt to capture Kargil. this conflict is known as kargil conflict

Reaction score
mintchocolate4567 said:
mintchocolate4567 said:
Q1)what was the charter act of india 1833?(4)

O PPL!!!! ANSWER THIS QUESTION PULLEEEZZZZ!! :cry:

Well dont worry man.
A.Well Charter of India Act of 1833 was an act through which British tried to improve situation of Indian by providing them a say in the government,this was done by letting the Indians join the Civil Service through a test taken in English in Britain this act came after the EIC was draining the Bengal province of India. :p :p :p

Reaction score
Q) what was the (any reform)?
if a question is to come like this how are we supposed to answer it? can anybody tell me?\

Reaction score
just say introduced by whom,in what time (year), some main points , reason , any important thing related to it............anybody correct me if am wrong

Reaction score
but i was told that only four points are required so why name and note out so many things?????????

Reaction score
Spidey21 said:
Q) what was the (any reform)?
if a question is to come like this how are we supposed to answer it? can anybody tell me?\
write 4 facts
who introduced it
date
what happened
popular or unpopular !!

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
mintchocolate4567 said:
mintchocolate4567 said:
Q1)what was the charter act of india 1833?(4)

O PPL!!!! ANSWER THIS QUESTION PULLEEEZZZZ!! :cry:

Well dont worry man.
A.Well Charter of India Act of 1833 was an act through which British tried to improve situation of Indian by providing them a say in the government,this was done by letting the Indians join the Civil Service through a test taken in English in Britain this act came after the EIC was draining the Bengal province of India. :p :p :p

ummmm..is that charter of India act "1935"?????

Reaction score
u cna answer any four mark question by giving four relevant facts, though it is better to give more for max marks and accuracy.

and see the mark scheme of the question referring to cripps mission. u will get it

Reaction score
is it better to prepare geography from past papers and how to use mark scheme of geo??

Reaction score
no i mean sometimes there is a dash after a word
eg: INDUSTRIALISTION - better roads/railway for transport of good, more employment oppurtunities

does this mean u get a mark if u just write industrialisation and a separate mark for phrases separated by commas and so this line is worth three marks or u get just 1 mark for whole line?