• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

history

Reaction score
can anyone tell me the three reasons of the question "why was pakistan faced with the refugee problem after partition??" plzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

please supply me with developed three reasons................

Reaction score
one of da reason was bcuz da govt was unstable and could not provide emigrants wid proper shelter nd accomadations thus causing a refugee problem for pakistan

muslims living in india after da partion were subjected 2 violence and in oder 2 escape da violence huge amount of refugees migrated 2 pakistan thus causing a refugee problem

another reason was becuz after da announcement of redcliff award in 1947 many muslims came 2 know dat da area in which they were living was not included in pakistan areas such as gurdapur was included in india thus many muslims migrated 2 pakistan and eventually caused a refugee problem for pakistan

u can explain it a little bit more now rite ?? :D

Reaction score
can u plz also give me three developed reasons of these que as well..................plz.........

"why was pakistan faced with canal water dispute after partition???""

and

"why was the division of financial and military assets a problem for pakistan???""""

and

"why was kasmir issue a problem for pakistan""????

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........................................