• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

History

Reaction score
plz help me in PAKISTAN RESOLUTIon....................
TEl ME SMe Ov THE IMp PoINTs THt can I WRite IN Ans...
in the book ov NIGEL KELLY this evet iz very shortly decribeb..
plz tell me sme resource...where can i find it????
i wil realy thank ful to all ov u......:)

Reaction score
nigel kelly has described everythng in appropriate detail .............. important topics are in great details while the less important ones are not.

Reaction score
as far as i know pakistan resolution isnt an imp topic although a 4 marks question might come and nigel kelly has sufficient detail on this topic to cover 4 marks question

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
-It was held on 23rd March 1940, in the annual session of muslim league at Minto Park, Lahore,
-It further develpoed the Two-Nations theory,
-Instead of seeking alliance with the Hindu community, Muslims of the sub-continent set out on a path whose destination was a separate homeland for the Muslims of India
-Having passed the Pakistan Resolution, the Muslims of India changed their ultimate goal,
- It was on the basis of this resolution that in 1946 the Muslim League decided to go for one state for the Muslims, instead of two.