• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hiya...

Reaction score
I am new to the forum though i have been using da site n "viewing" the forum for almost a year. But i still cant get how this forum goes on.. :S
someone help me

Reaction score
and secondly where can i find marking schemes for papers of years 2004 and earlier..? i mean for Cambridge o'levels?

Reaction score
Well In quick reply you can just post what you want to directly... Post reply has the other options... Like for bold, italic etc.... Or attachment too.... Same as FULL EDITOR...

Go to this link HERE or http://www.xtremepapers.me site... Click on DOWNLOAD then It will lead you to what you want... Use this GUIDE....

Reaction score
no actually m.s. for pprx earlier than 2004 aren't here.. i've already checked it "thoroughly".

Reaction score
You have to download the examiner reports of those subjects.... There in are the answers for them... :)

Reaction score
Maleeha said:
no actually m.s. for pprx earlier than 2004 aren't here.. i've already checked it "thoroughly".
u need mark schemes of O levels or A levels??
ill upload em here
anyways welcome here! :)

Reaction score
princesszahra said:
Maleeha said:
u need mark schemes of O levels or A levels??
ill upload em here
anyways welcome here! :)

oh dat wud be really nyc of u... thnx

Reaction score
Thanks... I thought I won't have access to NET here but I have... So back... Won't be that regular till the exams END!