• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

hmmm -_-

Reaction score
Guy's End the Topic discussion...
It is getting Off Topic :p :D Dont Be So much Hyper and free that the Mod's and admin are Responding and Joking around with you.. Be mOdest :) "A Little humor is necessary But keep it till a Limit " and they also have some work to do of their own ... :p

Reaction score
LoLzY :p Terror? Nopes, just a fear of getting banned since there already has been some incidents :p
watt??? he has banned people on not supporting his fav. team?? that is just low -_- sorry admin...but thats just alitle too snobb-ish...n lol yes i kne i am so gettin banned ;)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Reaction score
Guy's End the Topic discussion...
It is getting Off Topic :p :D Dont Be So much Hyper and free that the Mod's and admin are Responding and Joking around with you.. Be mOdest :) "A Little humor is necessary But keep it till a Limit " and they also have some work to do of their own ... :p
say watt??? urgh..did i curse teh admins>??? :p why does everyone haev to amke me looklike im da bad guy?! :p xD .....ur da one who said manu :p u shd be punished xD

Reaction score
Cool for me.
haha :D why are you getting so weirdly serious and centi? and yes that would be very "k3wlXx" ..ban someone for no reason..n if it is da annoyance...den i cant help it for .......I WAS BORN THIS WAYY :d \M/ ........ n chill dude :D