• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

hmmm -_-

Reaction score
How did you guys get to fighting over man utd from discussing our stinking shoes..???

iNnOcEnT kilLeR sadly u loose coz we are less than 25 yrs old.... which isn't in 25-30 range.... :p

????
That was our Plan to Interrogate the Work and Age Of the Whole XPC Staff's But No one has the courage to ask Planet Master as they fear of Him :p :D FYI He Never Replies Back... :)
and for The Man utd Discussion.. Nibz and Innocent Killer are responsible for this :D

Reaction score
How did you guys get to fighting over man utd from discussing our stinking shoes..???

iNnOcEnT kilLeR sadly u loose coz we are less than 25 yrs old.... which isn't in 25-30 range.... :p

????
yes its my fault -_- didn't know sum admins are soo -.- well watever .... all fingers are not equal...where u Have one good admin *YOU* u hav to hav a "____" one ....but...umm..never mind..i might end up gettin banned or told to shut the hell up..again...whatver i dont care -_- :(

Reaction score
but i guess i finally figured out the working of this "community" hmmm...teachers, u have no idea..kabhi pprs se iss side pe bhi aayein n id like to see u recommend another student of urs dis aagn...

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
aray han....wahi! :p
one is touchy about football, and the other is touch about titles,lol
:D
robinhoodmustafa, its not that noone has the courage to ask Planet master his age....its just that we all know he's not gonna reply either way ;)
if i ever see planet master reply to some post like this, i swear im gonna get it printed and framed.
hahaha, true... there was a time when he used to be more active here, ok.. now I'm hyper-active so he needs not to be active..
b/w let u guys in on a secret... we are about the same age... :ROFLMAO: so u need not to worry about his age.. he isn't 80 (,yet :p )

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
yes its my fault -_- didn't know sum admins are soo -.- well watever .... all fingers are not equal...where u Have one good admin *YOU* u hav to hav a "____" one ....but...umm..never mind..i might end up gettin banned or told to shut the hell up..again...whatver i dont care -_- :(
This is plain rude. Before a ban, 'we' have to warn a member. Have I warned you yet?
If you can't take jokes, you should not have made this funny thread in the first place.
Go die. -.-