• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

hmmm -_-

Reaction score
This is rude. Before a ban, 'we' have to warn a member. Have I warned you yet?
If you can't take jokes, you should not have made this thread.
Die, man, die. x_x
man why are you still reading what i said? :p you're the admin i get it :p
and lol..jokes mein bndaa shut up nhi boltaa where im from -.- woh bhi with a "fullstop" !! like srsly putting a full stop makes it official n serious..so just :p
n man..doe sit look like imma take ur permission before dying? ;) and wow :D i should b running up an ddown my house right?w hy am i not feeling so esteemed cux *U* THE GLOBAL watver repleid to me.. -_- its giv respect get it dude, not be in power get respect n tel odrs to shut up :p ..just cx they don't love your fav. club..srsly not cool .

Reaction score
This is rude. Before a ban, 'we' have to warn a member. Have I warned you yet?
If you can't take jokes, you should not have made this thread.
Die, man, die. x_x
n this was rude? xD....man u need to brush up on ur vocab of "rude"

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
man why are you still reading what i said? :p you're the admin i get it :p
and lol..jokes mein bndaa shut up nhi boltaa where im from -.- woh bhi with a "fullstop" !! like srsly putting a full stop makes it official n serious..so just :p
n man..doe sit look like imma take ur permission before dying? ;) and wow :D i should b running up an ddown my house right?w hy am i not feeling so esteemed cux *U* THE GLOBAL watver repleid to me.. -_- it giv respect get it dude, not be in power get respect n tel odrs to shut up :p ..just cx they don't love your fav. club..srsly not cool .

First, learn how to write. Then post your crap.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Yes.

"it giv respect get it dude not be in power get respect n tel odrs to shut up."

Seriously, are you this lazy?

Reaction score
Yes.

Seriously, are you this lazy?
ok. so i type fast. ban me for it. i meant this " its give respect have it , not be in power; get respect and tell others to shut up" but literally you left me speechless....great work moderator you're doing a great job.... now please do block this thread as i have just about had enough of your apparent awesomeness an total authority to insult others .

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
ok. so i type fast. ban me for it. i meant this " its give respect have it , not be in power; get respect and tell others to shut up" but literally you left me speechless....great work moderator you're doing a great job.... now please do block this thread as i have just about had enough of your apparent awesomeness an total authority to insult others .
I haven't even started the insulting part yet.
Guess, I should start banning people for being stupid.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Yes.
Even a Kindergarten student can write better than this:
-------------
my humble request... please stop this..
I'm sure the two of you are muslims.. and as muslims we don't fight like this..
sure we disagree at times.. (like m an arsenal fan.... n nibz is man utd) but that doesn't mean that we wish each other death, even as a joke...
"The believers are but brothers, so make settlement between your brothers. And fear Allah that you may receive mercy." (49:10)

and please don't mind me saying this.... I've made mistakes like this too.. I wish sum1 was there to correct me.. :-/
peace

Reaction score
-------------
my humble request... please stop this..
I'm sure the two of you are muslims.. and as muslims we don't fight like this..
sure we disagree at times.. (like m an arsenal fan.... n nibz is man utd) but that doesn't mean that we wish each other death, even as a joke...
"The believers are but brothers, so make settlement between your brothers. And fear Allah that you may receive mercy." (49:10)

and please don't mind me saying this.... I've made mistakes like this too.. I wish sum1 was there to correct me.. :-/
peace
Aaaawn
I was gonna type the same thing
You beat to it
You got lucky ! :p

Nibz and iNnOcEnT kilLeR
Drink water, please and try to avoid this topic, please
You just got off the wrong foot
Or something...