• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

homeschool for A2

Reaction score
hi people!! i m going to a sh*tty school and my school's prices are quite expensive and only my bio teacher is good at teaching so i am thinking of doing homeschool for a2 for maths bio and chemistry. i will give the exams at my school and will pay only for exam prices if it is possible?
as a conclusion can i do homeschooling for A2?

Reaction score
that really depends on a person because A2 isnt as easy as it sounds trust me. esp chemistry, you need a tutor. i took the same subs as you do bio maths and chem, and studying by myself wasn't the best option unless i have studied them with a tutor and revising on my own with the help of the generous forum helpers (members and moderators) :)

Reaction score
but if you really wanna do homeschool who's to blame? it's your choice since you preferred to study that way, maybe it'll be comfortable to you, just don't forget to keep appearing here in case you get lost or need explanation or just google...

Reaction score
but if you really wanna do homeschool who's to blame? it's your choice since you preferred to study that way, maybe it'll be comfortable to you, just don't forget to keep appearing here in case you get lost or need explanation or just google...

of course i will get tutorials or else i dont think that i will be able to do but as i heard we cannot do homeschooling for science subjects is it correct?

Reaction score
I'm currently self-teaching A2 biology, A2 chemistry, AS + A2 economics and AS business studies. It's definitely possible, you just need to work hard.