• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Horror Stories

Reaction score
Ghosts !! :D I will go to graveyard with my friends at mid-night !! hope we find something there !!

Reaction score
Thats pretty cool :)

But why in the world a graveyard?! Perhaps somewhere better?
Or are you bored after watching too many horror movies?

Reaction score
lol You guys dont know about Khans
and we dont have breeds !
We are not dogs....We are Pakistani and above all Muslims !!!

Reaction score
dragoninja98 said:
I am very well aware of that and in no way was comparing us Pakistanis to dogs -.-

Reaction score
dragoninja98 said:
yeah man !! we know !! but humans also have species like African, American etc. but Allahamdulliah all pakistani's are muslims !! :)
and lets get back on topic shall we ??

Reaction score
Well yeah...i was...but only abt the aladin jinnie...!! :p
And u r soo a gr8 person if u dnt fear sumthing invisible living wid u...thats true faith...i believe in it too..So dnt get offended i wasnt joking abt ur facts...!! :)

@topic.....
i've got a story too....a girl died in a small town because she didnt believe in supernaturals...!! She loathed them and wenevr wud pass under trees in the evening in the graveyard(she did that deliberately) she wud cry out...AA JAOO JINN KAHAN HO TUM..??
And stuff lyk dat...once she went to the graveyard...she was humming a song and it was the maghrib azan going on....some1 slapped her ri8 on her face and her nose sort of started bleeding..!! Cuz she was a illiterate village girl, she didnt care much and abused the supernatural or whatever it was....and then a tree's branch hit her so badly at the back of her head and she fell down and started bleeding...and the keepers of the graveyard say that wen they tried to go near the girl to save her, they were stopped by thin air..!! Anyways...her family arrived there but they cudnt go any furthurr in the circle...then a maulvi recited some verses of surah al-falaq and al.nas and he cud enter the circle...he tried to save the girl but she was dead...and wen he came out wid her body...it was cold like she had died a month ago..!!
Her blood's still on that path...frozen...no matter how much the keepers have tried to remove it....and no1 dares to go near her grave....wen we visited that place to check 4 ourselves i was astonished to see that the place where her blood was was so filthy wid dangerous insects...and this is no myth...Its a story of a small town that revived the ppl's belifs in jinn and persued them 2 refer to Allah Almighty again..!!

Reaction score
true i think,because it is said in the Quran that jinns do exist as they made the mosque,what was its name i forgot :p

Reaction score
Interesting.... I never knew about the exapanding Masjid-e-Aqsa. I heard there is a mosque of jinns in Saudia Arab, dont know how true it is.

Reaction score
Wrong !
All Pakistanis are not Muslims....You forgot the white part in the flag bro !!!
@maybe it was no one: I wasnt offended because u dont know abt khans....however in this era it is almost impossible not to know about khans !
:D
Genghis Khan, Imran Khan, Shahrukh Khan, how could you not notice them ???
lol !

Reaction score
dragoninja98 said:
Wrong !
All Pakistanis are not Muslims....You forgot the white part in the flag bro !!!
@maybe it was no one: I wasnt offended because u dont know abt khans....however in this era it is almost impossible not to know about khans !
Genghis Khan, Imran Khan, Shahrukh Khan, how could you not notice them ???
lol !

Just knew that there were sooooooooooooooo many people with khans, thats why i wondered. :)

Reaction score
Anon said:
Interesting.... I never knew about the exapanding Masjid-e-Aqsa. I heard there is a mosque of jinns in Saudia Arab, dont know how true it is.
there truely is one!

Reaction score
princesszahra said:
Anon said:
there truely is one!
Princess...will u name it..?? and do tell where it is..!!