• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Horror Stories

Reaction score
Dangerous people....You have doubts in Jinns ! OMG !
Guys they do exist....Surah Jinn is named after them....Prophet (PBUH) used to talk with them...
Many people do not believe in them which is a weakness in faith by itself !
There is waadi jinn in Saudia where if water is poured on the ground it goes upwards against gravity
if the car is set to neutral it begins rolling up the hill !
i am sure you will get the video on facebook !

Reaction score
I saw that video and have heard of the valley of Jinn as well,

Reaction score
dragoninja98 said:
Guys they do exist....Surah Jinn is named after them....Prophet (PBUH) used to talk with them...
There is waadi jinn in Saudia where if water is poured on the ground it goes upwards against gravity
this is true

Reaction score
but anon and all else...
they said it was some MAGNETIC HILLS...u cud find all over the world..!!

Reaction score
Nibz said:
It was dark in the NIGHT and I could hear........
princesszahra said:
dragoninja98 said:
this is true
can u pls give the link...?

Reaction score
Let's share stories ghosts or of any unatural happenings that ever occured to us.
As I don't have any such experiences so I will just write down the shortest horror story that is of one sentence only

"When the world's last man was alone in his room, there was a knock on the door"
It must be the ALIENS from Mars!!

Reaction score
Once upon a time. There was an innocent fifteen-year-old girl. She had been leading a nice and beautiful life until she went to live in an old and odd house near a dense forest. The moment she stepped into the old house, that very moment her life changed...
At night when she was sleeping, she received slaps from invisible hands...She heard scary sounds which tore her soul.......

Reaction score
Because these ghosts and devils only want that poor girl's soul to come back to life...

Reaction score
I believe in real horror stories ... This is not happen with me ever but I heard it about from my elders & I believe them....I really scared from these kind of happenings , So that's why I also never seen horror or scary movies....