• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hospital management system, Computer Project

Reaction score
As salam o alaikum

i am doing a computer project on hospital management system, and as the topic suggests, i need help, especially from senior students, who have either completed their project or are doing there project as well. I will be appearing in the papers in June 2012.

I have made tables for patient records, doctor records, appointment, and appointment details.

I am still unsure whether to add outpatients(who just visit) and inpatients( who aer admitted) or is the outpatients table enuf. and if i dont include the inpatient table, i think my project will become too small.

the problem i am stuck on is that i need to calculate the payment. this is kind of a difficult part as there is a payment for outpatient, who have to give fees for their appointment with doctor only, as well as for inpatients who have to pay acoording to their stay in room, plus the doctors consultation fees. my teacher is saying that i need to calculate payment using query and a table, and i am not sure how to do it.

If any of u can give me guidance, please tell me, i will be grateful, and if any of u can mail me a sample project on Hospital Management system, to just get a bit of guidance as copying will certainly lose me a lot of marks, i will be eternally grateful.

Jazakallah in advance!

Reaction score
There isn't anything related to O level computer studies on that page!

Reaction score
AOA, i am also making a project on hospital management system and want some help from the one's who have prepared the same projects earlier. If any one can send me their project, my email is [email protected]. kindly reply asap!
thanking you in anticipation in advance!