• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how did LCAT go?

Reaction score
That is way too unbelievable. April is acceptable, but seriously, March? What did those students do? Get a 100 percent on the LCAT and ALevel distinctions? -_-
I agree with you! There's no way anyone can get admission decision in March.
Students at my institution have also applied and I know people from other institutions as well, No one from Karachi or Lahore has yet got his/her admission decision. The earliest could be the 1st week of April.

And moreover, the people who are receiving calls are the ones who applied for Financial Aid. Those calls are merely to evaluate the application for Financial Aid.

Reaction score
I agree with you! There's no way anyone can get admission decision in March.
Students at my institution have also applied and I know people from other institutions as well, No one from Karachi or Lahore has yet got his/her admission decision. The earliest could be the 1st week of April.

And moreover, the people who are receiving calls are the ones who applied for Financial Aid. Those calls are merely to evaluate the application for Financial Aid.
Exactly the reason why I am worried. I applied for FA and I know I was too lazy with completing the application. :|

Reaction score
Exactly the reason why I am worried. I applied for FA and I know I was too lazy with completing the application. :|
Did you get any call from LUMS? 2 of my friends who applied for FA got the call from LUMS to send them additional documents.

Reaction score
Did you get any call from LUMS? 2 of my friends who applied for FA got the call from LUMS to send them additional documents.
This means they have been granted the admission in the first round and just their financial aid percentage has be to finalized. Can you let us know their OL grades and their performance in SSE/LCAT?

Reaction score
This means they have been granted the admission in the first round and just their financial aid percentage has be to finalized. Can you let us know their OL grades and their performance in SSE/LCAT?
Really? Wow!
Basit had 9 A's in O levels with 4 A's in AS but his LCAT was pathetic. Whereas the other one had 6 A's in O levels and 2 A's in AS but his LCAT was average.