• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how did LCAT go?

Reaction score
I called Lums today....they told admission decision will start from this month but still date is not final....

Reaction score
Hey guys..I got a call from lums today...they were asking for my current address...that which one of the two of my mailing addresses is the current one.... so is there any hope or not? Or should I just wait for the leeter ? P.s...I did apply for F.A

Reaction score
Hey guys..I got a call from lums today...they were asking for my current address...that which one of the two of my mailing addresses is the current one.... so is there any hope or not? Or should I just wait for the leeter ? P.s...I did apply for F.A
What are your grades?

Reaction score
you applied for lcat or Sse?

Reaction score
Haha thanks. I'm still in doubt though. Lol. I applied in both but sse was my preference :)
can you tell us a summary of your performance in SSE?
I had exactly the same grade as yours. I too applied for aid.
My SSE went normal. English and Chem were quite good. Basic and Advance maths was average. Physics normal.
Please tell me your SSE was quite the same :p

Reaction score
can you tell us a summary of your performance in SSE?
I had exactly the same as yours. I too applied for aid.
My SSE went normal. English and Chem were quite good. Basic and Advance maths was average. Physics normal.
Please tell me your SSE was quite the same :p
Haha well my english part for sse went really well like out of 26 I might score 24 or 23 ... and maths was fine...I did biology, it was good... physics and chemistry were fine. I dont know man..but I think my lcat was better than the sse test. ..so maybe they were just calling for just general info ; p

Reaction score
I have 8A*s and a B in O Levels as well as a Distinction in Add Maths (Top In Pakistan)
And so far 4 As in AS Levels
I only applied for Accounting And Finance
and I had a very very good LCAT
What are the chances for me?