• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How did Maths 12 go? No discussion

Reaction score
Values of c were 2.5 and -3.5 .I got that tan theta one wrong im sure as my ans were for tan=-1 and 6 somehow so i got 80.5 and 135.Im sure those are wrong though.Did you manage to prove that trig identity?
Yes c is correct. I turned the left hand side into sin and cos. Sir told us u can choose either side.

Also, I want to know the tanTheta question. I remember tanTheta - 1/tanTheta + 1 only

Reaction score
Yes c is correct. I turned the left hand side into sin and cos. Sir told us u can choose either side.

Also, I want to know the tanTheta question. I remember tanTheta - 1/tanTheta + 1 only
Really?I got tantheta as +3 and -3.

Reaction score
Can we all agree it was kinda harder than previous years? And that wheel question i lost the whole 6 marks, ive never seen anything like it before :( and about the sum of the series did anyone get a negative answer? One of my answers was negative -1991 is it wrong?

Reaction score
Can we all agree it was kinda harder than previous years? And that wheel question i lost the whole 6 marks, ive never seen anything like it before :( and about the sum of the series did anyone get a negative answer? One of my answers was negative -1991 is it wrong?
Same here, I was gonna do wheel one in the end but I didn't have time then and I didn't rly know it either..

Reaction score
I got that 3rd part of the wheel wrong so 3 marks, 1 in vectors, 1 in that prove identity, and 5 in that variable u and also got that sum to infinity wrong :|

Reaction score
Was the variable question,u=6?Did we have any double differentiation questions?I can't recall doing it.I hope i didn't miss anything.