• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how did second language urdu go sincere guess of marks

Reaction score
How many marks will I lose in translation if I wrote about 5 to 6 english words as they were. Meaning I didn't transla d them. About 15 out of 20. For the first two questions i think i did fairly well.

Reaction score
twelveoclock said:
How many marks will I lose in translation if I wrote about 5 to 6 english words as they were. Meaning I didn't transla d them. About 15 out of 20. For the first two questions i think i did fairly well.
do u know da marking scheme of the translation if not then let me tell u that they divide the passage into 40 content points from then they mark them , divide da marks by 2 like u did five mistakes means u get 35 out of 40 then marks would b 35/2 which is 17.5 so in dis way we r at advantage
hop u understand wat i'm trying to convey :)

Reaction score
what was the topic for essay and wht came in directed writing(report or taqrrer)

Reaction score
topic of essay was public topic
and dialogue with parents to have a pet or speech on an occasion like eid or christmas came