• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How did STATISTICS 1 go?

What do you think?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
ATM I'm just cramming ICT theory lol. Teacher left in January and we'd only covered like half the practical exam theory and nothing else. Had to self-teach practical techniques and now learning the whole syllabus for the theory paper in 3 days. Longest hours of my life. 80 pages to memorize and learn in 3 days!! Already done 40, but my brain is exhausted! Off xtremepapers for a while. I will try to help on explaining answer solutions when I come back. Just reply to this message with your questions and I'll try explaining answers!

Reaction score
I have a 73% in AS overall..
A in p1
D in Mechanics
So average 73 it is B

After reading Kamihus solutions i feel i am gonna get 20 in Statsistics

and as for p3 i think not more than 45..

dear xtremepapers geniuses, kindly help me for what grades i should set my mind for..
should be happy or no.. I mean what are my grade assumptions by you all, last times AS predictions came out to be quite true!

Reaction score
Guys I found p12 very difficult and made silly mistakes in p62 I might get about 40 but know I am hearing from people that both papers were very easy and that the gt will be higher than expected what do you think I am worried