• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How did the physics 22 paper go?

How much do you expect?

• 50 - 60

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • 40 - 50

Votes: 34 38.2%
  • 30 - 40

Votes: 29 32.6%
  • < 30

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
That would obviously slow the ball down and besides it said AIR RESISTANCE is negligible.The friction due to sand would be immense and create a weird non-parabolic graph.
Ohh rite ... Y didn't I think about that ... Btw I feel 1 hour is too less for the paper .. it should at least be 1h15m ...

Reaction score
Ohh rite ... Y didn't I think about that ... Btw I feel 1 hour is too less for the paper .. it should at least be 1h15m ...
Really?I finished the paper in 40 min.When i had finished i looked up and saw time as 9.40.Then i just started to recheck everything till the time was over.If you do it fast paced from the start you end up with a lot of time on your hands to correct any mistakes you might have done.

Reaction score
Really?I finished the paper in 40 min.When i had finished i looked up and saw time as 9.40.Then i just started to recheck everything till the time was over.If you do it fast paced from the start you end up with a lot of time on your hands to correct any mistakes you might have done.
Yea maybe that's possible if I had a bit more practice ... But I am always a bit weak in time management

Reaction score
Yea maybe that's possible if I had a bit more practice ... But I am always a bit weak in time management
Yeah paper practice helps a lot
I JUST GOT IT.. We were supposed to do 1/2 x 9.81 x 1.25(sq) + 1/2 x 9.81 x 1.75(sq).. Because the ball is at top at 1.25 s and not 2.5 :|
Yup it reached highest point and zero speed at 1.25 s

Reaction score
I think my answers to that whole question was wrong ... But someone had answers? I really want them.
I have them but dunno if they are correct but it matched with many students
15 people voted for threshold to be 50-60 damn guys.. Easy on the GT..
Damn O.O.... If this happens, we all are almost doomed O.O
For Q2

Q2 17.2 speed at 3.0s distance was 22.7,displacement 7.33 vertically down

Graph of velocity was a straight line with negative gradient with x intercept at 1.25 and y intercept at 12.2 and on the other side at the end at 3 s it was -17.2
I got the same answers except for -7.33m; i got -7.38m, is it wrong?

Reaction score
I have them but dunno if they are correct but it matched with many students

Damn O.O.... If this happens, we all are almost doomed O.O

I got the same answers except for -7.33m; i got -7.38m, is it wrong?
No as there are slight variations.You might have used the rounded off values but i used direct accurate from calculator like you might've use 7.66 but in my calculator i used 7.6646 etc.And if your method is right theres no penalisation.

Reaction score
No as there are slight variations.You might have used the rounded off values but i used direct accurate from calculator like you might've use 7.66 but in my calculator i used 7.6646 etc.And if your method is right theres no penalisation.
I used 7.66m to 3 sig fig. :/

Reaction score

But there will be ecf for displacement right?.. Because i used same method but i subtracted the two so..