• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How did the physics 22 paper go?

How much do you expect?

• 50 - 60

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • 40 - 50

Votes: 34 38.2%
  • 30 - 40

Votes: 29 32.6%
  • < 30

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Guys what's the highest the gt has ever gone for a paper 2? I think this was easiest paper of all. Also assuming I got pretty much all of the speed questions wrong, can I still be looking at A/A*?

Reaction score
Guys what's the highest the gt has ever gone for a paper 2? I think this was easiest paper of all. Also assuming I got pretty much all of the speed questions wrong, can I still be looking at A/A*?
it wasn't the easiest... i have seen easier 2014 and 2013 were almost of same difficulty level and gt. will most probably be 37-39.. 39 is highest in past few years...

Reaction score
Will there be ECF or allowance of different methods used? Because in some papers in MS they give it in brackets (if bla bla used then 1/3). Do you think there will be?

Reaction score
Yes i have lost eight mrks....can i still expect A* if i do well in practicals

Reaction score
Would they deduct mark if I wrote electron for the uranium's constituent?

Reaction score
Hi! What do you think the GT will be this year? :)
And btw, to secure an A in Physics, how much does one usually need in P-1, P-2 and P-3 each?

Reaction score
Just to let you guys know physics examiners are extremely strict.
Even if you think you're getting in 50s but marks are deducted here and there and thats the reason thresholds are so low!
Anyways guys was it tougher than 2014 mayjune? Cause than p4 is going to be a little bit easy :p