• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How did the physics 22 paper go?

How much do you expect?

• 50 - 60

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • 40 - 50

Votes: 34 38.2%
  • 30 - 40

Votes: 29 32.6%
  • < 30

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Guys i used the Kirchoff's second law for the Resistance of X and i showed them the whole long loop.. But during exam i got a different answer and at home i got 4500. My signs and the loop is on point so i do get 2 marks out of 3 right?

Reaction score
Guys, what was the answer to question of moments ? I found it a bit typical due to less preperation of moment specifically. Other then that, got whole Q2 right and much more. Also in moment question, S was towards right on the rod, as a x component opposing x component of Tension in wire to keep the system in equilibrium ?

Guys just tell me and join my convo... we should not discuss here... we will get banned and may also reduce gt as few ppl can know the qs before giving this exam due to time difference.

add me to physics convo pls. ty

sent you a pm... check it out.

also if u can pm me answer of Question 2, question related to moment and question 6 if possible, physics p22 so that i can confirm :) ty

Last edited:
Reaction score
For the force S, I drew it to the north east direction because weight is more so it needs an upwards component
weight was more :( ? What was it ... I thought weight was equal to vertical component of tension cuz system was in equilibrium !!

Although ofc i used moment formula but i used it to show weight = fy

Reaction score
weight was more :( ? What was it ... I thought weight was equal to vertical component of tension cuz system was in equilibrium !!

Although ofc i used moment formula but i used it to show weight = fy
I also drew the arrow in the north east direction. Think about it, if the wall was not there the rod would fall, so the wall must be exerting an upward force as well. I am not 100% sure though.