• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How did u ppl do in the Physics paper 3 2012 today?

How well did u do in Physics paper 3?

• Total voters
Reaction score
online on here everyone is complaining so I hope the gt will be low... :)
Do u know what the gts of the previous years were?
Thx

Reaction score
online on here everyone is complaining so I hope the gt will be low... :)
Do u know what the gts of the previous years were?
Thx
check papers-physics- w11 or s11.gt here on the website i remember m/j 11 to get an A in p3 41/80!!

Reaction score
last year g.t for paper 32 was 40 for A & 28 for C .this time we hope even low then last year . paper was quite hard & most of the students leave many Q. pls pray for low g.t

Reaction score
last year g.t for paper 32 was 40 for A & 28 for C .this time we hope even low then last year . paper was quite hard & most of the students leave many Q. pls pray for low g.t
we pray so...fingers crossed!!

Reaction score
I did really bad, even though the paper looked easier than I expected. Unfortunately I had trouble concentrating and messed up big time -- I forgot to convert cm to m, min to seconds, etc.

I was wondering if anyone knows whether I can cancel the scores for a subject, like with the SATs.

Reaction score
I did really bad, even though the paper looked easier than I expected. Unfortunately I had trouble concentrating and messed up big time -- I forgot to convert cm to m, min to seconds, etc.

I was wondering if anyone knows whether I can cancel the scores for a subject, like with the SATs.

what do u mean by cancel the scores??
Like just delete this subject fromm gcse's why would u wanna do that?

Reaction score

I know what you feel like.. now that I think of it, paper wasn't hard. I just messed up, big time :z

Reaction score
I know what you feel like.. now that I think of it, paper wasn't hard. I just messed up, big time :z
No you didn't. Mess up that is.
A LOT OF PEOPLE had troubles with the exam, the grade threshold for sure will be low.
You did good in p1 right? That's 30% of total mark, and you can still do P6.
You lost, what, maximum maximum 15 marks? That's 15/80 which translates to a loss of 9%.
If you lose 5% each in p1 and p6 (which is a lot of marks, 5% on p6 is a quarter of exam and 5% on p3 is one third of the exam) you'd STILL get an 80 which is usually A*!

Reaction score
No you didn't. Mess up that is.
A LOT OF PEOPLE had troubles with the exam, the grade threshold for sure will be low.
You did good in p1 right? That's 30% of total mark, and you can still do P6.
You lost, what, maximum maximum 15 marks? That's 15/80 which translates to a loss of 9%.
If you lose 5% each in p1 and p6 (which is a lot of marks, 5% on p6 is a quarter of exam and 5% on p3 is one third of the exam) you'd STILL get an 80 which is usually A*!

Okay .. Made me feel better AGAIN. Your like a freaking life saver.
Im off for now, can't handle seeing anymore things to do with physics, good luck with your studies x)