• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how did you paper 5 mehcanics go?!

Reaction score
how did you paper 5 mehcanics go?!

mine was.. beyond terrible.. z i think mine was 51

ughhh the energies!! :(

Reaction score
it was REAALLYYY BAD.
I swear, the grade threshold should like come down to 2/50 for a C =O mine was THAT bad!
and every1 at my centre found it very difficult also!

Whyyyyy would CIE do something like this too us? :O:

I didnt check what varient i got.

Reaction score
mine was just HORRIBLE!! infact everyone in my centre and othr skuls found it to be extremely difficult.... i m really worried right now!!

Reaction score
i did 52 but i think it is the same
it was tough and i think the grade threshold will be so low this time
btw are discussong this paper or not

Reaction score
no we arent discussing the paper yet .. just wanted to make sure how people thought it went .. I was too upset after the paper I left and didnt ask ANY of my mates how they did ... It was horrible ..

Reaction score
ahmed t said:
why would you take M2
thats the question to be asked
Because mechanics in general is NOT hard .. I actually enjoyed solving ALL the past papers, even what my teacher said should have been a hard one, i still did great..
but I honestly am shocked with this paper.. I left out a 4 marks question .. I never do that .. :(
You gave stat? how was it?

Reaction score
Ok so I am expectiing the threshold to go as low as 38 MAX coz CIE thinks we;'re genius ... :( WBU?

Reaction score
It was TERRIBLE. Question 2( about finding h) was impossible, elasticity was gay, even circular motion was haaaaard. Seriously GT should be like 30/50 for an A this is ridiculous, it was the hardest exam I've done in my life...

Reaction score
Horrible, I left questions worth 30 marks unanswered! :oops: :( The questions were all new, I had not seen any of them in the past papers.
I wish I had just taken S1 instead, it's simple like M1!

Reaction score
Was it an exam even?? It was the most horrible exam in my whole life. Why did on earth did CIE make such a question ?

Reaction score
Are there very people who gave this paper?? Why are we not discussing??
I am just too shocked after giving this exam. :( :( :(

Reaction score
we CAn discuss.. Allright I was too shocked to remember the questions or answers, I do remember the way I did them though. And I vaguley remember what the type of questions but yes it seem that ALL the variants were as horrible .... =[

Reaction score
Guys let's suppose you get A in p1, A in p3, B in P4 and E in p5, what would your overrall grade be?