• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How did you prepare for May/June IGCSE Examinations?

Reaction score
I was wondering how did you prepare for your IGCSE examinations that got you A's and A*'s. I will be giving my mocks in 2 months and examinations next year! so please! help me.. please give detailed info on each subject :)

My subjects :
Maths
Literature
ICT
Business
Chemistry
Biology
Physics

Reaction score
hey!!
i'll be giving my igcse exams this october/november session!!
if you need any help then just lemme know...! :)

Reaction score
i am giving exams in october ,can u tell me wich pst prs i suld solve for all oder subs ??
n for ict do mj and on session cum d same????????
plz reply fast and thanx in advance:)

business studies- all papers from 2007-2o12
maths- the papers from 2004 to 2007 are pretty tough ones so you can try these one out before givin for your papers
physics, chemistry, and biology- all the papers since 2007
i'm sorry i can't help yuh out with ict, i haven't opted for it!!

Reaction score
i am giving exams in october ,can u tell me wich pst prs i suld solve for all oder subs ??
n for ict do mj and on session cum d same????????
plz reply fast and thanx in advance:)
For ICT! from what i read...through out the forum! DO alot of practicals! Like alot! and make sure you know everything! Excel formulas to HTML! also for Theory! just know the terms and follow the book!

Reaction score
business studies- all papers from 2007-2o12
maths- the papers from 2004 to 2007 are pretty tough ones so you can try these one out before givin for your papers
physics, chemistry, and biology- all the papers since 2007
i'm sorry i can't help yuh out with ict, i haven't opted for it!!
thanks a lot
i am not giving business studies
For ICT! from what i read...through out the forum! DO alot of practicals! Like alot! and make sure you know everything! Excel formulas to HTML! also for Theory! just know the terms and follow the book!
can u tell to wich years should i give the more priority for ict pracs 2 and 3????